KnowledgeLake delivers document capture and imaging solutions that are affordable, scalable, and designed to manage all your content. Our industry-leading software takes the hassles out of paperwork and provides a lower cost of ownership and higher return on investment than the competition. With our help, you and others in your organization will spend less time chasing paper and more time delivering great financial services and products to your customers.
The KnowledgeLake Solution provides fast, easy scanning and indexing of the financial, legal, contractual, and regulatory documents needed to run your business. The easy-to-understand SharePoint interface minimizes training, and KnowledgeLake provides search functions that help users find documents quickly. Plus, the search function can be configured—and restricted—based on individual user roles, such as account managers looking at client histories, underwriters reviewing loan applications, or executives accessing corporate strategy documents.
Empower your staff with the information they need. This solution enables organizations to enhance operational efficiencies, boost customer service, create clear audit trails, and help ensure regulatory compliance through secure access to content on SharePoint-based systems.
Reduce Costs and Improve Information Availability
KnowledgeLake has helped hundreds of organizations do more with less by streamlining document-intensive, back-office routines. You can integrate KnowledgeLake Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technology into your existing financial services infrastructure to reduce or even eliminate issues associated with paper documents such as contracts, client account information, and regulatory reports.
Working with your IT experts, we can help deploy a solution that results in:
- Better information sharing with easy access to key documents.
- Tighter document security through carefully controlled access to content.
- Enhanced customer service that results from fast access to content for employees, including those at branch locations.
- Improved operational efficiencies and cost savings, such as reduced need for onsite storage space, that results from less need for paper-based systems.
- Easy scanning of non-standard sized documents, such as signature cards, and multi-page documents consisting of multiple form types, paper sizes, paper weights, and document colors.
- Enhanced compliance with various regulations and agencies, including Check 21, HUD, Bank Secrecy Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and the Patriot Act.
- Replacement of inefficient microfiche systems.